Sunday 2 April 2017

Importance of Garbh Sanskar

During early period of my first pregnancy, one of my friend from Maharashtra got me introduced to a ceremony & corresponding rituals held at his home during his wife's pregnancy performed for well being of child and to inculcate few virtues in the unborn. As I had never heard of something about it before , I was astonished at first instance, on later thought I recollected that even our religious books have notations of incidents like Abhimanyu learning how to break CHAKRAVYUH when he was in his mother Subhadra's Womb . Also, Prahlad is told to have attained the virtuous & serene nature exactly opposite to that of his father Hrinkashyapu because his mother was in an ashram during pregnancy and he was peaceful & God loving due to the listening & learning when he was in womb. 

I did not go for any ceremony but on searching online , I could find a CD called Garbh Sanskaar ,released by Times Music,some portions of which even Great Mr. Amitabh Bachchan has voiced. I thought to give it a try. At first go, the music and voices seemed very soothing. Soon, I made it a part of my routine, ,while doing my Office or home chores I started playing CD for 30 minutes or so., and realized that I was getting calmer & happier, I was getting less irritated due to physical and hormonal changes & my anger too was always under control .

Today my daughter is 7 & Son is 5 years old & along with my other friends who have either attended Garbh Sanskaar ceremony or made such routine like me ; I can confirm that it is really effective. We all found that our babies are comparatively calmer, peaceful ,healthier , braver & virtuous than Kids of their age. 

There might be others reasons too affecting well being of the child ,however one should definitely give Garbh Sanskaar a try , Best if one could get it done ritually otherwise Garbh Sanskaar CDs / Music (from various sources) are readily available. 

Pic (Ref)- (Courtesy) M/sTimes Music - Garbh Sanskar CD

No comments:

Post a Comment